Welcome to the MOST COMPREHENSIVE Affinity Designer course online!
With this course, you will learn everything you need to feel confident designing graphics in Affinity Designer.
You're here because you want an inexpensive, yet powerful and professional, alternative to Adobe Photoshop. Affinity Designer is perfect for you.
And this course will help you get started!
What Will You Learn?
- Dive right in and learn how the Affinity Designer interface works.
- Create new documents for print and web.
- Add and adjust shapes exactly how you imagine them.
- Design advanced shapes with reflections, expressions, and operations.
- Understand the power of color in your designs and how to use it properly.
- Draw lines with the Pen tool and Brush tool
- Add and edit text with the Character and Paragraph panels
- Design professional logos
- Use masking and shading
- Export and save your projects for any use
Learn By Doing
Throughout this course, you'll be working on real-world projects such as social media graphics so that you can see your new skills in action!
About Your Instructor
Jeremy Hazel is a professional graphic artist, who loves sharing his knowledge with students like you. Jeremy is dedicated to making this the best Affinity Designer course on the market, so that you can easily start using this amazing application.
If you ever have a problem, Jeremy will be there to help you out!
About Affinity Designer
Winner of the Best App of the Year, Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available!
It's perfect for illustrations of any kind!
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Enroll now with now risk. If you're not enjoying the course, Udemy will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
See you inside the course!
What are the requirements?
- You should have Affinity Designer installed on your PC or Mac
- You DO NOT NEED any experience designing graphics or using Affinity Designer to take this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn how to use Affinity Designer to design your own professional graphics
- Quickly understand the interface and how to navigate Affinity Designer
- Use all of the important tools including the Pen Tool, Pencil Tool, Brushes, and more
- You will have fun learning with real world projects perfect for social media
- Create advanced shapes with fills and gradients to look amazing
- Save and export your Affinity Designer projects for any purpose
What is the target audience?
- Graphic designers who want an alternative to Photoshop
- Affinity Photo users looking to take their graphics to the next level
- Anyone looking for an inexpensive and powerful design tool
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 300,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, I've shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
StartBasics of Personas (3:42)
StartNavigating, Adjusting, and Customizing Toolbars (8:50)
StartBasics of Studio Panels (7:49)
StartMoving and Navigating the Workspace (5:45)
StartAssignment: Create a Custom Studio Space (1:21)
StartSolution: Create a Custom Studio Space (2:52)
StartOpening a New Project for Print and Web (7:39)
StartWorking with Existing Documents (2:25)
StartAssignment: Create a YouTube Template (2:31)
StartSolution: Create a YouTube Template (2:57)
StartAssignment: Backgrounds (10:55)
StartBasic Control of Shapes (9:39)
StartAdjusting Fill and Stroke (5:33)
StartThe Transparency Tool (4:23)
StartAdjusting Size & Rotation of Shapes (5:10)
StartProject - Build a Flatscape Part 1 (4:05)
StartProject - Build a Flatscape Part 2 (6:34)
StartProject - Build a Flatscape Part 3 (4:16)
StartProject - Build a Flatscape Part 4 (2:30)