Win at Teaching Online Courses
Start teaching courses on Udemy and through self-hosting with the latest techniques of a bestselling Udemy instructor.
Want to make thousands teaching online courses?
Interested in teaching courses on Udemy, Skillshare, or any other online course platform?
Want to teach courses on a self-hosted Teachable (formerly UseFedora), Zippy Courses, or Patience site?
Bestselling Udemy instructor Phil Ebiner gives you his best advice for teaching online courses in 2016.
This mini-course will teach you:
- How to choose your first online course topic
- Should you create a flagship or niche course?
- The equipment that I use for creating courses
- How to choose a course title that will sell more
- How to price your courses on Udemy and elsewhere
- How to write promotional announcements that sell
- How to increase interaction in your courses
- How to make more money by self-hosting your course
Please enjoy this course. I hope you truly enjoy it!
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 300,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, I've shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
StartHow to Choose Your First Topic (4:37)
StartShould You Create a Flagship or Niche Course? (5:29)
StartEquipment I Use to Create Online Courses (6:13)
StartHow to Choose a Course Title That Sells (4:21)
StartHow to Price Your Courses to Sell More (8:24)
StartHow to Write Promotional Announcements That Sell (7:40)
StartHow to Promote Courses on YouTube (6:31)
StartHow to Increase Student Interaction (and why this is a good idea) (4:41)
StartHow to Self-Host an Online Course (6:15)