You want to take amazing photos with your iPhone or other mobile phone, right?
This is the perfect course to learn all of the steps to improving your photography using your smartphone.
There's no need to haul around a DSLR or mirrorless camera to take photos that impress your family and friends, that are 'professional', that can be beautiful framed and printed on your wall. This course will teach you to capture amazing moments with any smartphone, iPhone, Android, or other mobile device.
Enroll now, and you'll get instant access to:
- Hours of easy-to-watch lessons taught by real world professional photographers
- Premium support if you ever get stuck
- Lifetime updates to the course content
What will you learn in this course?
- You'll learn camera basics that will help you easily and fully understand the capabilities of your iPhone camera. These include topics like the exposure triangle, focal length, depth of field, lighting, contrast and dynamic range, flash, and photo resolution.
- You'll learn professional photography techniques that can be applied to mobile & iPhone photography. These three skills (composition, lighting, and storytelling) will dramatically improve your photography no matter what camera you use.
- You'll learn all of the key features of most smartphones including timer mode, panoramic mode, portrait mode, selfie mode, and timelapse mode.
- We'll take you out in the field to demonstrate how to take stunning photos with your smartphone. You'll learn how we use composition, lighting, longe exposures, panoramas, and portraits to take amazing photos with our iPhone or other mobile phone.
- You'll learn how to edit photos on your phones with several of the best photo editing apps available, including Lightroom, Snapseed, and VSCO. Snapseed and VSCO are completely free to use!
- Lastly, you'll learn how to improve your photography presence with social media best practices and tips for printing your photos.
We believe this is the only course you'll need to dramatically improve your mobile & iPhone photography!
Key course topics:
- Mobile Photography / iPhone Photography
- Photography Composition Tips
- Understanding How a Smartphone Camera Works
- Creative Keys to a Great Photo
- Advanced Mobile & iPhone Photography Features
- Editing Photos on Your Mobile Device / iPhone
- Sharing Your Photos on Social Media
- and so much more!
Who are the Instructors?
We are Sam Shimizu-Jones and Will Carnahan - professionals making a living from their photographic skills, have come together to create this amazing new course.
We've created some of the world's top-rated photography courses taken by millions of students around the world. Many of our students have gone on to make money with their photography skills as a side hustle or full time business.
You'll get premium support and feedback to help you become a better photographer!
Our happiness guarantee...
We have a 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, we will refund your course - no questions asked!
We can't wait to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and we'll help you take better photos than ever before!
Sam & Will
What you’ll learn
- Take amazing photos with your smartphone, iPhone, Android, or other mobile device
- Improve your photos with better lighting, composition, and storytelling
- Capture beautiful portraits, timelapses, long exposure and panoramas - all with your iPhone or other smartphone
- Understand camera and photography basics like the exposure triangle, depth of field and focal length
- Master iPhone photography & mobile photography to impress your family and friends with photos shot on your smartphone
- Professionally edit and share photos on the go with the best iPhone & Android photography apps
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should have an iPhone, Android, or any smartphone to follow along and practice with. NOTE: not all smartphones have the features covered in this course, but you should still be able to improve your mobile photography by understanding key skills applicable no matter what camera is used.
- You don't need any prior photography experience
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner photographers looking to improve their skills
- Anyone interested in becoming a professional photographer
- Anyone who needs to take better photos with their iPhone, Android, or other mobile phone
- Professional photographers who don't want to always carry around a heavy DSLR or mirrorless camera
This course is taught by professionals in the photography, video, design, and business world. We all look forward to teaching you new skills that enrich your life and help you build a better business.