You want to take better photos, right?
If terms like aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and the exposure triangle aren't familiar - then this course is perfect for you.
Whether you have a DSLR, mirrorless, bridge, point and shoot, or even just a smartphone, you should learn these main settings and rules that all professional photographers use.
Understand how your camera actually works
After taking this course, you'll know:
- Aperture - Adjusting your f-stop, and what this does creatively to your photo
- Shutter Speed - How to prevent a common beginner mistake with this setting
- ISO - Preventing photos with digital noise and grain
- Exposure - How to use aperture, shutter speed, ISO, lights, and filters to take well-exposed photos
- Composition - Basic rules to follow... and when to break them
- White Balance - Make sure your photo's colors look natural
- Photo Quality & File Types - Best scenarios to use different file types
It's absolutely free!
There's no reason to hesitate!
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 2,000,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 10 years, I've shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
StartIntroduction to the Course (1:21)
StartHow does a camera work? (2:18)
StartShutter Speed (5:31)
StartExposure Triangle (4:55)
StartLights & Filters (3:01)
StartWhite Balance (2:44)
StartFile Types: JPEG vs. RAW (3:18)
StartPhoto Resolution & Quality (3:19)
StartCourse Conclusion (1:41)