Productivity Hacks: Get More Done in Less Time
Tips, Tricks, and Tools to Make More Time, Destroy Distractions, and Be the Most Productive You.
The #1 skill you can learn is to be more productive.
Being more productive means getting things done faster.
This allows you to achieve more goals, advance your career, and make more money.
As someone who works for himself, it's so important to be productive. It's easy to get distracted, waste time, and work on projects that ultimately don't benefit my business.
I have to be productive to be successful.
This course teaches you the best ways that I stay productive, ways that you can use to boost your own productivity.
Here is What You Will Learn in this Course:
- You will learn how to Use the 80/20 rule to focus your time and energy on the 20% of actions that get 80% of your results
- Understand the true value of your time, how much it is worth
- Destroy distractions and create a productive physical and digital space
- Use tools like Evernote, Unroll.me Google Calendar, Drive, and Docs to boost productivity
- Create a morning routine that jumpstarts your day
- Meditate and find more focus each morning to boost productivity throughout the day
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 300,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, I've shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
Start80-20 Rule (4:16)
StartStart Your Morning Routine (4:06)
StartMeditation for Entrepreneurs (2:02)
StartIntro to Phil's Life (2:43)
StartPhil's Key to a Productive Life (3:54)
StartFind your Productivity Zone and Destroy Distractions (3:26)
StartGet Organized with a White Board (1:16)
StartAction Item - White Board (1:23)
StartOutsource work with Task Rabbit and Upwork (3:50)
StartUse Evernote to Track Receipts (1:26)
StartUse Unroll.Me to Bulk Unsubscribe (0:51)