YouTube Best Practices
An actionable course that will show you how to have more success with your YouTube channel, get more views & subscribers
Do you want to start a YouTube Channel?
Do you need help getting more views and subscribers?
Do you desire to make money with your YouTube Channel?
This mini-course will get you started on a successful YouTube journey. In this course, you'll learn some of YouTube's best practices for growing your own channel. These lessons come from the complete YouTube Masterclass, an amazing course on Udemy that will walk you through the entire process of YouTube success.
Start with this free course, and if you want to be serious about becoming a YouTuber, enroll in the YouTube Masterclass by Phil Ebiner and Mike & Lauren Moyer.
In this class you'll learn:
- How finding a specific target audience can help you grow faster
- How being consistent is the key to YouTube success
- How to create videos that are sustainable and easy to find with YouTube search
- How to create videos that are organically more likely to be shared
- How to collaborate with other YouTubers, and why this can lead to rapid growth
- How interacting with viewers creates raving fans (and why this is important)
- How being authentic will help your channel grow.
I look forward to seeing you in this course!
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 2,000,000 students have taken my online courses - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you.
I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 10 years, I've shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
StartFind Your Target Audience (5:16)
StartBe Consistent (5:50)
StartThink About Sustainability & Discoverability (8:28)
StartCreate Shareable Content (6:27)
StartCollaborate with Other YouTubers (5:40)
StartInteract with Viewers and Create Raving Fans (5:30)
StartBe Authentic (5:05)
StartPractice Exercise - Set Your Own S.M.A.R.T. Goals (6:18)